|1991||Graduated students from RUMAH VICTORY Rehab Centre started their 1st Branch
|1992||2nd Branch Rehab Centre under Ipoh Victory Life Training Centre was established
in the Northern region.
1992 SEREMBAN REHAB CENTRE
3rd Branch under Seremban Rehab Centre.
|1992||• Attended Anti-drug Conference at Macau.
• Published the first album of The Voice of Victory.
|1993||• Taman Yarl Rehabilitation Centre moved to Semenyih. Taman Yarl
• RUMAH VICTORY Sarawak Rehab Centre was established.
• Published the second album of The Voice of Victory.
|1994||• RUMAH VICTORY joined PEMADAM (Persatuan Mencegah Dadah Malaysia) and THE LATE Mr Philip MOK
appointed as the National Chinese Director.
• Taiwan invited THE LATE Mr Philip MOK to Taiwan for an anti-drug campaign in the local jail. Also to consult
the establishment of the first government owned Drug Rehabilitation Centre.
|1998||• RUMAH VICTORY Youth Renewal Life Centre established at Happy Garden.
• Melaka True House of Victory Sdn Bhd was established.
1999 SEREMBAN VICTORY ELDERLY HOME
Seremban Victory Elderly Home was established.
2000 CHARITY 2000 ANTI DADAH JOG
15/6/2000 RUMAH VICTORY 、MCA Youth 、Royal Malaysia Vintage & Classic Car Club and Kementerian Belia & Sukan organize CHARITY 2000 ANTI DADAH JOG at Dataran Merdeka , Kuala Lumpur.
2000 LAUNCHING OF HEROISCH FILM
THE LATE Mr. Philip MOK biography film called
|2005||• Melaka Victory Elderly Home was established.
• RUMAH VICTORY Elderly Home was established in Jalan Klang Lama, KL.
|2008||• RUMAH VICTORY Children Home was established.|
2014 RUMAH VICTORY ELDERLY HOME, Puchong Opening Ceremony